- Paper & pulp
- Machine tool shops
- Steel making
- Food processing
FEATURESDOWNLOADSREQUEST A QUOTE
- Oil carry over less than 2ppm
- Grouped service points ensure easy access to components for maintenance
- Optimized cooler design and cooling fans ensure low running temperatures
- Versatile neuron II micro controller provides easy diagnostics of system parameters
- Models available as bare units/side located drier/variable speed drive variants
- Wide range of accessories – vertical air receivers, driers, automated supply side controller and variable frequency drives to meet diverse operating conditions
Ratio of Suction to Discharge of a Screw Airend:
A single-stage compressor, operating at a discharge pressure of 9 bar, has a compression ratio of 1:9 (Ratio of Suction to Discharge of a Screw Airend) .In a two-stage compressor operating at the same discharge pressure, the compression ratio is divided between the two-stages of tandem airend and is about 1:3 in each stage. This makes the airend more reliable and efficient due to smaller loads on the bearings. The volumetric efficiency of two-stage is better than single-stage compression.
Energy Efficiency of Tandem Screw Compressors:
ELGi offers tandem screw compressors to help industries reduce their operating and energy costs. It is two-stage compressor, having energy efficiency as the key features. The compression is done in two-stages to improve the volumetric efficiency and thereby contributing to decrease in power consumption and increase in saving energy costs. Tandem air compressors consume 8-12% less power and offer a return on investment within 8-15 months when compared to single-stage compressors.