Instructions for shareholders voting electronically
- The shareholders should log on to the e-voting website www.evotingindia.com
- Click on Shareholders
- Now Enter your User ID
- For CDSL: 16 digits beneficiary ID
- For NSDL: 8 Character DP ID followed by 8 Digits Client ID
- Members holding shares in Physical Form should enter Folio Number registered with the Company
- Next enter the Image Verification as displayed and Click on Login
- If you are holding shares in demat form and had logged on to www.evotingindia.com and voted on an earlier voting of any company, then your existing password is to be used.
- If you are a first time user follow the steps given below :
|For Members holding shares in Demat Form and Physical Form|
Enter your 10 digit alpha-numeric *PAN issued by Income Tax Department (Applicable for both demat shareholders as well as physical shareholders)
Enter the Date of Birth as recorded in your demat account or in the company records for the said demat account or folio in dd/mm/yyyy format.
Dividend Bank Details
Enter the Dividend Bank Details as recorded in your demat account or in the company records for the said demat account or folio.
- After entering these details appropriately, click on “SUBMIT” tab.
- Members holding shares in physical form will then directly reach the Company selection screen. However, members holding shares in demat form will now reach ‘Password Creation’ menu wherein they are required to mandatorily enter their login password in the new password field. Kindly note that this password is to be also used by the demat holders for voting for resolutions of any other company on which they are eligible to vote, provided that company opts for e-voting through CDSL platform. It is strongly recommended not to share your password with any other person and take utmost care to keep your password confidential.
- For Members holding shares in physical form, the details can be used only for e-voting on the resolutions contained in this Notice.
- Click on the EVSN of Elgi Equipments Ltd which you choose to vote.
- On the voting page, you will see “RESOLUTION DESCRIPTION” and against the same the option “YES/NO” for voting. Select the option YES or NO as desired. The option YES implies that you assent to the Resolution and option NO implies that you dissent to the Resolution.
- Click on the “RESOLUTIONS FILE LINK” if you wish to view the entire Resolution details.
- After selecting the resolution you have decided to vote on, click on “SUBMIT”. A confirmation box will be displayed. If you wish to confirm your vote, click on “OK”, else to change your vote, click on “CANCEL” and accordingly modify your vote.
- Once you “CONFIRM” your vote on the resolution, you will not be allowed to modify your vote.
- You can also take out print of the voting done by you by clicking on “Click here to print” option on the Voting page.
- If Demat account holder has forgotten the same password then Enter the User ID and the image verification code and click on Forgot Password & enter the details as prompted by the system.
- Note for Non – Individual Shareholders and Custodians
- Non-Individual shareholders (i.e. other than Individuals, HUF, NRI etc.) and Custodian are required to log on to www.evotingindia.com and register themselves as Corporates.
- A scanned copy of the Registration Form bearing the stamp and sign of the entity should be emailed to [email protected]
- After receiving the login details a compliance user should be created using the admin login and password. The Compliance user would be able to link the account(s) for which they wish to vote on.
- The list of accounts should be mailed to [email protected] and on approval of the accounts they would be able to cast their vote.
- A scanned copy of the Board Resolution and Power of Attorney (POA) which they have issued in favour of the Custodian, if any, should be uploaded in PDF format in the system for the scrutinizer to verify the same.